Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
PD 16 ~ PD 15 desktop screen difference!
Kyle 40
Contributor Location: Cumbria Joined: Sep 06, 2013 14:14 Messages: 467 Offline
[Post New]
Having just upgraded from PD15, I am ( so far ) actually impressed as to the speed improvement in the overall editing with PD 16. I have had to re-install Win 10 before I did the upgrade as my PC was not feeling very well!
I have noticed a slight different in the PD 16 desktop, namely the logo in the top left hand corner has always displayed that I'm logged into the " Zone". However, in PD 16 this is not diplayed! Has anyone lese found this?
Strange, I can't add any images, Forum must be playing again sealed

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Dec 19. 2017 05:23

I just want to edit and make pictures, walk my dog and go fishing.
Carl312
Senior Contributor Location: Texas, USA Joined: Mar 16, 2010 20:11 Messages: 9090 Offline
[Post New]
Yeah, Cyberlink has played with the forum software, many things that used to work, don't.
You can not put in line spacing anymore. All posts come out with no paragraphs. The upload is extremely slow, if at all.
For uploads, you can put your upload on the cloud or at a image storage location, then paste the link.
If you have a YouTube account, you can put videos on your account, paste the link on the forum. Unlisted or Public not private.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Dec 19. 2017 07:38

Carl312: Windows 10 64-bit 8 GB RAM,AMD Phenom II X4 965 3.4 GHz,ATI Radeon HD 5770 1GB,240GB SSD,two 1TB HDs.