Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Cyberlink Powerdirector Flipping Video
Dacia [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 02, 2017 07:27 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Hello. I just started using CP 16. I was editing some audio in Audio Director, and after saving the changes and going back into video editing, my 2 video clips were flipped. One is not only upside down but mirrored. The 2nd clip is upside down. I didn't change any settings. It seems to set correctly when I click on each clip, but once I start the video, everything is upside down. Please help!
Carl312
Senior Contributor Location: Texas, USA Joined: Mar 16, 2010 20:11 Messages: 9090 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Hello. I just started using CP 16. I was editing some audio in Audio Director, and after saving the changes and going back into video editing, my 2 video clips were flipped. One is not only upside down but mirrored. The 2nd clip is upside down. I didn't change any settings. It seems to set correctly when I click on each clip, but once I start the video, everything is upside down. Please help!
Save the project.

Did you try shutting down Powerdirector, then restarting?

You may need to restart the computer.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Dec 14. 2017 08:04

Carl312: Windows 10 64-bit 8 GB RAM,AMD Phenom II X4 965 3.4 GHz,ATI Radeon HD 5770 1GB,240GB SSD,two 1TB HDs.

ynotfish
Senior Contributor Location: N.S.W. Australia Joined: May 08, 2009 02:06 Messages: 9977 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Dacia -

That's happened to me previously too, after I installed a beta patch. I found that after I'd closed then re-opened the project (as Carl suggested) the glitch had gone.

Cheers - Tony
Visit PDtoots. PowerDirector Tutorials, tips, free resources & more. Subscribe!
Full linked Tutorial Catalog
PDtoots happily supports fellow PowerDirector users!
Dacia [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 02, 2017 07:27 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Hi and thank you for the replies. I had previously tried shutting down PowerDirector but still had the issue. I found that when it happens (and it seems to happen frequently) if I save the project it will correct itself. A strange bug but at least there is a work around.