Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Modify Transitions
Otto H [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Feb 21, 2013 12:48 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
How can we save modification to transitions in PD 16? For example: Page roll is ltr and I need rtl which can be done with one transition bu then you have to modify every time. If you have 10 images and you want them to roll rtl you have to modify 10 times. That's real time consuming and a pain.
[Post New]
Quote How can we save modification to transitions in PD 16? For example: Page roll is ltr and I need rtl which can be done with one transition bu then you have to modify every time. If you have 10 images and you want them to roll rtl you have to modify 10 times. That's real time consuming and a pain.

Yes, just right click on the transition you wish to modify in the transition room...make the tweaks you desire...then do a SAVE AS.
Oh, I should add that this only works on certain templates. For some reason there are some templates that you cannot modify.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Dec 17. 2017 19:29