Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
PD 16 Titeleditor: Laufschrift
Opa Werner 39 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Nov 11, 2017 12:06 Messages: 6 Offline
[Post New]
Ich möchte einen längeren Text so über den Bildschirm laufen lassen, dass man ihn der Reihe nach lesen kann. D.h. der Anfang des Textes soll zunächst von rechts in das Bild laufen und dann immer weiter nach links laufen, damit man den Text bis ans Ende verfolgen kann. Ich brauche also eine Text-Bewegung ganz einfach - ohne Kringel und Schleifen - von rechts nach links.

Leider läuft in der standard-Vorgabe der Text von links ins Bild (da wir von links nach rechts schreiben kommt also das Ende des Textes zuerst ins Bild und schiebt sich dann langsam bis zum Anfang des Textes.

Darum habe ich es versucht mit "benutzer-definierter Bewegung. Ich habe den Text so in das Bild gestellt, dass der Anfang zu sehen war und habe einen Keyframe für die Abfangsposition der Bildsequenz gesetzt. Dann habe ich den Abspiel-Cursor auf das Ende der Bildsequenz gesetzt, habe den Text so bewegt, dass man das Ende des Textes lesen konnte, und habe wieder einen Keyframe für die "Position" gesetzt. Wenn ich den Titel dann abspiele, wirde er überhaupt nicht bewegt. Es wird immer nur das Ende des Textes angezeigt.

Was - bitte chön - habe ich falsch gemacht??????
ynotfish
Senior Contributor Location: N.S.W. Australia Joined: May 08, 2009 02:06 Messages: 9977 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Opa Werner 39 -

The German forum for PDR16 is here - http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/forums/show/166.page

Google helped me with the translation...

I want to run a longer text over the screen so that you can read it in turn. That The beginning of the text should first run from the right into the image and then continue to run to the left so that you can follow the text to the end. So I just need a text movement - without squiggles and loops - from right to left.

Unfortunately, in the standard default, the text runs from the left into the picture (since we write from left to right, the end of the text first enters the picture and then moves slowly to the beginning of the text.

That's why I tried it with "user-defined motion." I put the text in the image so that the beginning was visible and set a keyframe for the intercept position of the image sequence, then put the play cursor on the end of the sequence If I play the title, it will not be moved at all Text displayed.

What - please - I did wrong ??????

Have you tried using the Scroll Left title template. It scrolls from right to left shown in the attached clip. "Links scrollen"???

Scroll Left looks like the text in the attached clip.

Cheers - Tony
 Filename
Scroll Left.wmv
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
1587 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
344 time(s)

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Nov 11. 2017 21:27

Visit PDtoots. PowerDirector Tutorials, tips, free resources & more. Subscribe!
Full linked Tutorial Catalog
PDtoots happily supports fellow PowerDirector users!
Opa Werner 39 [Avatar]
[Post New]
Thank you Tony. Thats exactly what i wanted. However: Where do i find that template in the PD-Titel editor? I find no way to search a template. I only have a number of predefined "Pathes", which are mainly the "<em style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-family: 'Segoe UI', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 14px;">squiggles and loops" which I referred to, or some combined templates which also e.g. changes the speed during the scroll. May be I need a basic introduction into some functions of PD like "using of templates". But in the tutorials i only find introductions in the basics, which I use since years.So again my question:: Where do I sind the "scroll-left"-template.[/i]
Opa Werner 39 [Avatar]
[Post New]
Hi Tony again. .... I'am very sorry, that >I did not find zthe Template-usage. Now I did. And I also found the "Scroll left"-template. So: Thank you once again! I have learned something!

Regards. Werner