Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
same white balance for multiple clips and or merging clips in PD
rhodymark [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Oct 23, 2017 17:40 Messages: 4 Offline
[Post New]
Hi

I usually shoot a white balance card at the start of a shoot. I can correct in PD. But if I shoot multiple short clips I dont want to start each with a white card. Same lighting, etc.

Is it possible to apply the same white balance to several clips in PD?

Is it possible to merge several clips in PD? I was thinking the easiest way would be to merge several clips and the do white balance and any other modifications to that single clip.

I dont see how a person could modify several individual clips, white bal, color correction, etc, individually andt get consistency.

Thanks
The Shadowman
Senior Contributor Location: UK Joined: Dec 15, 2014 13:06 Messages: 1831 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Hi

I usually shoot a white balance card at the start of a shoot. I can correct in PD. But if I shoot multiple short clips I dont want to start each with a white card. Same lighting, etc.

Is it possible to apply the same white balance to several clips in PD?

Is it possible to merge several clips in PD? I was thinking the easiest way would be to merge several clips and the do white balance and any other modifications to that single clip.

I dont see how a person could modify several individual clips, white bal, color correction, etc, individually andt get consistency.

Thanks

In PDs 13 & 16, so I assume 15 too. You highlight your clip, click fix & enhance, make the adjustments you want and then click on "apply to all". The settings you chose will be added to every clip

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Oct 29. 2017 14:11

Panny TM10, GH2, GH4,