Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
PhotoDirector Mobile question here ??
[Post New]
I'll ask anyway.

I have PhotoDirector Mobile on my iPhone 7+. I paid the $4.99 upgrade fee.

I want to create collages. But I do NOT want any text on my collages. How do I turn OFF the addition of text to my collages ?

Thanks

Clark
dysart22 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 11, 2018 16:52 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
frown I recently purchased Photo Director Mobile for iOS. I would like to remove the Photo Director tag from the collage frames. Is there any way to remove these tags, With the paid version, these should be removed.
[Post New]
Quote frown I recently purchased Photo Director Mobile for iOS. I would like to remove the Photo Director tag from the collage frames. Is there any way to remove these tags, With the paid version, these should be removed.

I agree 100%
dysart22 [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote frown I recently purchased Photo Director Mobile for iOS. I would like to remove the Photo Director tag from the collage frames. Is there any way to remove these tags, With the paid version, these should be removed.

I agree 100%

I was able to save the collage and then open the image back up and edit it with the removal
tool to remove the Photo Director tag. It kind of sucks, and messed up the image a little bit,
but it is better than the Photo Director tag.
[Post New]
Hello Clark & dysart22,

I think we can count that as 100% agreement in this thread, so far. Even the "Store" & downloadable templates all seem to have text & graphics embedded.

My first thought was DirectorZone, but that doesn't apply to PhD Mobile as far as I can tell.

I'll contact the team at CL & see if we could have some less commercial looking collage frames made available... that don't detract from the photos!

PIX PIX YouTube channel
dysart22 [Avatar]
[Post New]
Thank you for your quick response and looking into this.
[Post New]
News from the team at CyberLink.

This limitation has already been removed from the Android version & should be available for a future iOS version. It's been referred to the product development team.

PIX PIX YouTube channel