Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
How do I save Data (or any) Compilation to ISO?
Kusaywa [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Oct 19, 2017 08:54 Messages: 12 Offline
[Post New]
Is there a way to save my data (or any) compilation to ISO? Example: If I go to Data Disc, CD, then add the items I want to my compilation. Instead of burning it, can I make an ISO? Thanks
stevek
Senior Contributor Location: Houston, Texas USA Joined: Jan 25, 2011 12:18 Messages: 4663 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Is there a way to save my data (or any) compilation to ISO? Example: If I go to Data Disc, CD, then add the items I want to my compilation. Instead of burning it, can I make an ISO? Thanks

hi, I need to ask 1) What version of Power2Go do you have. 2) Is it the pro version or the semi-expired trial vesion.

Why an ISO file?

An ISO file is a disc image file. When you are ready to burn, look at the tools menu near the top. The drop down will give you several options inclouding disc image (as a p2i file).

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Oct 19. 2017 13:23

BoilerPlate: To posters who ask for help -- it is nice to thank the volunteers who try to answer your questions !
Anything I post unless stated with a reference is my personal opinion.
Kusaywa [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Oct 19, 2017 08:54 Messages: 12 Offline
[Post New]
You got me pointed in the right direction, anyway. I'm using the trial version of 11. When making a data compilation, in the middle of the window, it lists your burner. If you change it to Cyberlink Image Recorder, you can save your compilation as an ISO. Click Next when you're ready and in the next window, click Burn. Another window will open where you can save your compilation on your PC. Default is Power2Go Image file (.p2i) but you can change the drop-down to .iso. Note: Only a data compilation will let you save to iso, audio will only allow .p2i.