Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Fast time shift effect
Andy W
Newbie Location: United Kingdom Joined: May 24, 2017 16:01 Messages: 22 Offline
[Post New]
Hello peeps....

So using PD 16 and want to emulate a fast time shift effect for an upcoming scuba dive video project. The effect I'm looking for will see the footage skip, but not miss any frames I think, in time to music.

Here is a link to a video with the same kind of effect in it - particularly where the girl is walking away from camera. The quick speed up and slow downs in time with the music are what I'd like to do.

https://youtu.be/G-WPiCWZZKA?t=4m25s

Had a play with time shift, seems too slow and not fast enough to acheive the effect. Tried dropping frames, but that looks too jerky.

Anyone help a fella out?

Cheers

Andy W Live big! Love bigger =)
Treysvideo [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 10, 2017 20:25 Messages: 11 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Hello peeps....

So using PD 16 and want to emulate a fast time shift effect for an upcoming scuba dive video project. The effect I'm looking for will see the footage skip, but not miss any frames I think, in time to music.

Here is a link to a video with the same kind of effect in it - particularly where the girl is walking away from camera. The quick speed up and slow downs in time with the music are what I'd like to do.

https://youtu.be/G-WPiCWZZKA?t=4m25s

Had a play with time shift, seems too slow and not fast enough to acheive the effect. Tried dropping frames, but that looks too jerky.

Anyone help a fella out?

Cheers

Andy W

Good question. I would have thought dropping several frames inbetween each move would have done it. Trey
In His Grip! ><>