Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Projects opening with clips upside down and inversed? What is going on?
ShorePatrol [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 12, 2014 07:32 Messages: 35 Offline
[Post New]
Just got version 16 (had 15) and have to say I love it - I was on the fence but I took the jump...love the audio ducking!

But...strange problem - when I open my project ALL the clips are upside down and inversed (text is flipped), both on the timeline and in the preview window...even when playing a clip, it's upside down....

If I let it sit a few minutes, it seems to go through and "flip" everything back to rights, but this is kind of weird and frustrating...

Has anyone else seen this?

Thanks!
ShorePatrol [Avatar]
[Post New]
Nobody else is having this issue? I wish Cyberlink would answer forum questions....they haven't even replied to my support email (on another topic).
stevek
Senior Contributor Location: Houston, Texas USA Joined: Jan 25, 2011 12:18 Messages: 4663 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Nobody else is having this issue? I wish Cyberlink would answer forum questions....they haven't even replied to my support email (on another topic).

I think that someone else had this problem also. Did you scroll down to look for the post on that?

Cyberlink support is undergoing changes so be patient. They should be completed shortly.

Sorry, I responded to this double post (only one post on a single topic to a customer wink)

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Oct 08. 2017 10:36

ShorePatrol [Avatar]
[Post New]
I think I did search for this issue before I posted it on Sept 29, but I'll look again...

In any case, after a week of waiting, I think I have been patient...just sayin.
akk0 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Oct 30, 2017 10:41 Messages: 4 Offline
[Post New]
Hi I bumped to same problem today. Every project is upside down, even when If I produce. What the hell is going on... Installed the beta patch but it did'n do anything...
akk0 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Oct 30, 2017 10:41 Messages: 4 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Hi I bumped to same problem today. Every project is upside down, even when If I produce. What the hell is going on... Installed the beta patch but it did'n do anything...

Found that if You change preview quality from Full HD to HD resolves the problem... I also have lot of "not responding" issues and nothing else works than ending the program, have to remember save often...
ynotfish
Senior Contributor Location: N.S.W. Australia Joined: May 08, 2009 02:06 Messages: 9977 Offline
[Post New]
Here's another thread where similar things were happening.

Cheers - Tony
Visit PDtoots. PowerDirector Tutorials, tips, free resources & more. Subscribe!
Full linked Tutorial Catalog
PDtoots happily supports fellow PowerDirector users!
BeetleSick74 [Avatar]
Newbie Location: Finland Joined: Dec 30, 2014 13:43 Messages: 16 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Here's another thread where similar things were happening.

Cheers - Tony

Mine acts like this https://youtu.be/CE1DxffRHRw Misc vids, http://www.youtube.com/zuiker1974