Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Anyone tried ColorDirector 6 ?
Kyle 40
Contributor Location: Cumbria Joined: Sep 06, 2013 14:14 Messages: 467 Offline
[Post New]
Just seen the video for CDR6, the only changes appear to be the Auto function for Colour and Noise Reduction but still NO Scopes.frown

Just wondered if it is an improvement on CDR5

Has anyone tried it out yet. laughing

Cheers I just want to edit and make pictures, walk my dog and go fishing.
Kyle 40
[Post New]
Quote Just seen the video for CDR6, the only changes appear to be the Auto function for Colour and Noise Reduction but still NO Scopes.frown

Just wondered if it is an improvement on CDR5

Has anyone tried it out yet. laughing

Cheers

Take it, that that's a NO then innocent I just want to edit and make pictures, walk my dog and go fishing.
[Post New]
Hello Kyle,

Having only recently installed CDR6, I've not yet had a real chance to put it through its paces.

I'll provide some feedback once I've devoted some time to investigating.

PIX PIX YouTube channel
Kyle 40
[Post New]
Quote Hello Kyle,

Having only recently installed CDR6, I've not yet had a real chance to put it through its paces.
I'll provide some feedback once I've devoted some time to investigating.

PIX

I've now gone and done it ! I've upgraded Director Suite.
Haven't had much time to play yet BUT I have noticed.....
While you are in the PowerDirector timeline and you need to "Tweak" a clip, using the links in PD to call ColorDirector to make the changes. ColDirector loads much quicker
AND...... the colour Fx/changes, stay with clip when you go back to PowerDirector WITHOUT having to render the clip surprised big improvement.
Cheers
Dave F. I just want to edit and make pictures, walk my dog and go fishing.