Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
ColorDirector 6 questions
Alain II [Avatar]
Member Joined: Jan 20, 2015 01:34 Messages: 136 Offline
[Post New]
Hello all,

Has anyone tried the ColorDirector 6 version yet? CL annonces improved Motion Tracking & Selection Masks.

Will the trial soft give full access to this possibilities?

I appreciate to read you.

Thanks.

Alain II

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sep 25. 2017 08:46

[Post New]
Hello AlainII,

I've only recently installed CDR6, so I haven't had an opportunity to test to "improved" motion tracking.

All features are available in the trial version, except:

• 30-day trial version

• Importing and producing H.264 video files is only supported on Windows 10/8.1/8/7 or hardware platforms offering independent H.264 encoding

• Does not support 2K/4K resolution H.264 video

• Importing and producing H.265 video files is not available

PIX PIX YouTube channel
Alain II [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote Hello AlainII,

I've only recently installed CDR6, so I haven't had an opportunity to test to "improved" motion tracking.

• 30-day trial version

• Importing and producing H.264 video files is only supported on Windows 10/8.1/8/7 or hardware platforms offering independent H.264 encoding

PIX

Hello PIX,

Thank-you for this reply.

We look forward to reading your comments on the motion tracking improvements. All those concerned are eager to know.

All the best.

Alain II
Alain II [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote Hello AlainII,

• 30-day trial version

PIX

Hello PIX,

We look forward to reading your comments on the motion tracking improvements. All those concerned are eager to know.

All the best.

Alain II

One will find a test on YT with the new CD6 and some comments: http://tinyurl.com/ybdmv63p

A trial version test will be needed.

What I don't know is if the trial version sits aside your full installed version or sits on top of the installed previous version? If the last, will it be easy to "roll back" to the already owned version should the test not be conclusive? Anyone experience with it?

Thanks.

Alain II
Alain II [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote Hello AlainII,

• 30-day trial version

PIX

Hello PIX,

All the best.

Alain II

One will find a test on YT with the new CD6 and some comments: http://tinyurl.com/ybdmv63p

A trial version test will be needed.

What I don't know is if the trial version sits aside your full installed version or sits on top of the installed previous version? If the last, will it be easy to "roll back" to the already owned version should the test not be conclusive? Anyone experience with it?

Thanks.

Alain II