Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
nvidia gtx 1070 1080 1060 hardware acceleration support
[Post New]
I've been waiting for powerdirector 16 hoping that the issue with the newer nvidia gtx cards is resolved when creating blu ray discs. Apparently it has not been addressed? There seems to be many interested in this topic so maybe someone from cyberlink can clarify what is their plan. Thanks. 4790K / Asus Z97i-Plus / 16gb (2-8gb)crucial @1866 Mhz / Samsung ssd 840 pro 250gb / Samsung 850 evo 250gb M.2 / 2-4tb HGST 7200rpm raid 1 / Nvidia GTX 1070 founders) / corsair RM650 PS / LG BD-RE
blasiusxx [Avatar]
Contributor Joined: Mar 12, 2011 09:44 Messages: 330 Offline
[Post New]
I don't think so, that it will come back. Or gobble you on it ?! Some PD16 Users tell me, that it is deactivated to create Discs with Nvidia Hardware Encoding (like in PD15). Cyberlink says, it's an Nvidia Encoder Issue. But...did Cyberlink communicate about this directly with Nvidia ????!!

We Customers have pointed out the problem for a long time, and many times. The Bug still exists till Release of PD14... All Inconclusive !

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sep 22. 2017 04:30