Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Great 4K UHD test videos, google "Amazing 4K Flowers" on youtube
Eugen157
Senior Contributor Location: Palm Springs area, So.CA Joined: Dec 10, 2012 13:57 Messages: 662 Offline
[Post New]
Hopefully, a month from now we will be able to burn UHD compatible discs with PD16. For those not having a 4K capable camera, and there should not be too many, (considering 4K cell phones and that literally any camera on the market now has 4K), downloading from youtube is the answer. The best material looks great even with the amount of compression yutube uses

An other way to burn in 4K would be as a slide show, most still cameras have a resolution at or above uhd.

Google "Amazing 4K Flowers" on youtube, perhaps one of the best samples of what 4K can do, including deep blacks. Looking great even on a regular HD TV.

That material can be put on a memory stick and played in 4K on a UHD TV.

Enjoy

Eugene

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Sep 07. 2017 14:29

73s, WA6JZN ex DL9GC
CYBERLINK PLEASE ADD UHD BLU RAY BURNING SOFTWARE
PD14,
Win10,64bit.CPU i7 6700,16GB ,C= 480 GB SSD ,GPU GTX1060 6GB 1 fan. Plus 3 int, 4 ext HDD's for video etc.LG WH16NS40 reads UHD.
4K 24" ViewSonic monitor.Camera Sony FDR-A
tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
The 2+ min. video remind me of the fruits displayed on 4k tv's in the sony store to show off the colors and sharpness that make you want a uhd tv.
tyreon [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 08, 2017 10:37 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
yuop i too tried for my site, check out my video of happy diwali 2018 wishes here
stevek
Senior Contributor Location: Houston, Texas USA Joined: Jan 25, 2011 12:18 Messages: 4663 Offline
[Post New]
Quote yuop i too tried for my site, check out my video of happy diwali 2018 wishes here

No content at that link. .
BoilerPlate: To posters who ask for help -- it is nice to thank the volunteers who try to answer your questions !
Anything I post unless stated with a reference is my personal opinion.