Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Frame capture in android app
Sudermatt [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 28, 2017 00:59 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
I've seen posts about capturing a frame of video as an image in the desktop app.

Can we domthis in the android app?

Would be nice.

Sorry ifnthis is in the wrong forum.
Carl312
Senior Contributor Location: Texas, USA Joined: Mar 16, 2010 20:11 Messages: 9090 Offline
[Post New]
Quote I've seen posts about capturing a frame of video as an image in the desktop app.

Would be nice.

Check your Phone manual or help for Screen Capture. There is probably a key combo to capture the screen (a Still picture).

https://www.androidcentral.com/android-screenshots

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Aug 28. 2017 08:51

Carl312: Windows 10 64-bit 8 GB RAM,AMD Phenom II X4 965 3.4 GHz,ATI Radeon HD 5770 1GB,240GB SSD,two 1TB HDs.

Sudermatt [Avatar]
[Post New]
I want to be able to capture a video image while I'm editing a video in your program. Using my phone screenshot will bring in all the controls.

Quote I've seen posts about capturing a frame of video as an image in the desktop app.

Would be nice.

Check your Phone manual or help for Screen Capture. There is probably a key combo to capture the screen (a Still picture).

Carl312
Senior Contributor Location: Texas, USA Joined: Mar 16, 2010 20:11 Messages: 9090 Offline
[Post New]
Quote I want to be able to capture a video image while I'm editing a video in your program. Using my phone screenshot will bring in all the controls.

Would be nice.

I am not familiar with the phone PD App, can the phone Powerdirector app do snapshots?

The desktop version has a Camera Icon on the preview player for taking snapshots. Carl312: Windows 10 64-bit 8 GB RAM,AMD Phenom II X4 965 3.4 GHz,ATI Radeon HD 5770 1GB,240GB SSD,two 1TB HDs.

Sudermatt [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote I want to be able to capture a video image while I'm editing a video in your program. Using my phone screenshot will bring in all the controls.

Would be nice.

I am not familiar with the phone PD App, can the phone Powerdirector app do snapshots?

The desktop version has a Camera Icon on the preview player for taking snapshots.

Not that I have been able to find. I've looked everywhere.
vn800rider
Senior Contributor Location: Darwen, UK Joined: May 15, 2008 04:32 Messages: 1949 Offline
[Post New]
"Can we domthis in the android app?"

Not as far as I know at the moment - it's not a facility that seems to be available.

It would be useful, so maybe it'll be incorporated into a future release?

Cheers

Adrian Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated. (see below)
Confucius
AMD Phenom IIX6 1055T, win10, 5 internal drives, 7 usb drives, struggling power supply.