Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Media conversion: Power2Go 11 or Media Espresso 7.5?
[Post New]
Can anyone give me an idea of how ME7.5 compares with P2Go11 in those features they have in common?

I know P2Go 11 has a focus on burning and backing up media that ME doesn't share, but they both do media conversion and preparation for mobile devices. But how do their capabilities compare?

I guess I'm asking, when it comes to media conversion, will P2Go 11 Platinum let me do everything that ME 7.5 will, in that respect?
sumerJ [Avatar]
Contributor Joined: Nov 28, 2013 05:37 Messages: 377 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Can anyone give me an idea of how ME7.5 compares with P2Go11 in those features they have in common?

I know P2Go 11 has a focus on burning and backing up media that ME doesn't share, but they both do media conversion and preparation for mobile devices. But how do their capabilities compare?

I guess I'm asking, when it comes to media conversion, will P2Go 11 Platinum let me do everything that ME 7.5 will, in that respect?

Except Power2go 11 cannot covert and share to YouTube, I don't see big difference between P2Go11 & ME7.5.
[Post New]
Quote Except Power2go 11 cannot covert and share to YouTube, I don't see big difference between P2Go11 & ME7.5.

Thanks, but not really what I was asking. I've read the feature sets, of course; my question is really how complete the overlap might be in terms of conversion, since that's what ME is promoted as being intended to do.
sumerJ [Avatar]
Contributor Joined: Nov 28, 2013 05:37 Messages: 377 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Except Power2go 11 cannot covert and share to YouTube, I don't see big difference between P2Go11 & ME7.5.

Thanks, but not really what I was asking. I've read the feature sets, of course; my question is really how complete the overlap might be in terms of conversion, since that's what ME is promoted as being intended to do.

Why not download the Trial versions and give them a try? Then you know everyything what you're concerning.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jul 30. 2017 22:14