Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
How to download PowerDirector 14 on new laptop after old one crashed?
Robert Wienand [Avatar]
Newbie Location: Nelspruit, South Africa Joined: May 04, 2016 04:56 Messages: 5 Offline
[Post New]
Good day, my apologies if this is the wrong place to ask this question. Have searched the FAQ sections but not found an answer. I have a new laptop and need to get my PowerDirector 14 downloaded again, but have no idea how or at least cant figure out how.
Does anyone here know how?

Thanks in advance

Robert
Longedge [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Apr 28, 2011 15:38 Messages: 1504 Offline
[Post New]
Your question implies that you didn't take the precaution of making 'safe' copies of your original downloads. It's essential to do that but if this is the case then you need to contact customer services with your proof of purchase as only they can provide a new download for you.

It's a question that comes up every few days in one form or another, most recently in this post.
Jirka.Bolech
Senior Member Location: Liberec, Czech Republic Joined: Aug 16, 2014 06:03 Messages: 158 Offline
[Post New]
I recall discussing a similar situation. I've found it here: http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/47401.page#246958
Robert Wienand [Avatar]
Newbie Location: Nelspruit, South Africa Joined: May 04, 2016 04:56 Messages: 5 Offline
[Post New]
Thank you Longedge and Jirka. I will contact customer support and see if they can assist. I am still able to login to cyberlink and I can view my products purchased there. I also have the resgitration email after having regsitered my PD14, but for some reason dont have the email that has the key.

Again, thank you for your response.
Longedge [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Apr 28, 2011 15:38 Messages: 1504 Offline
[Post New]
If you can see your purchased items, then you should also be able to see the install keys for each one, it should just be a case of needing a fresh download link.