Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Can't Activate PowerDirector Mobile
TeeMan1 [Avatar]
Member Joined: Nov 03, 2014 01:41 Messages: 91 Offline
[Post New]
I have searched the forum to no avail and cannot find an answer to my problem.

A few years back I purchased PD 13 and subsequently upgraded to PD15. Yesterday I downloaded PD Mobile from the Android Playstore. Following the directions, I launched PD 15 to locate the activation code and enter it into PD Mobile. However, there does not appear to be a code in PD 15 for me use to enter into PD Mobile. Has anyone else run into this problem?

Regards,

TeeMan1 TeeMan
Ed71 [Avatar]
Senior Member Location: Dorset, United Kingdom Joined: May 17, 2008 14:32 Messages: 207 Offline
[Post New]
I experienced the same thing - believe the 'Bundle' edition on the Play store only had an activation code available for a couple of versions of PD (maybe only one?)

When I reset my tablet and tried to find the code in PD15 it was not available and the answer I got from the forum was that the activation code was no longer available unless you had the earlier version of PD still running - if had realised before I would have noted the activation code for future use!! I just assumed it would always be available to purchasers of PD, apparently not!

I just purchased the retail version from the Play store in the end to access all the features, don't think there was another solution.

(apart from re-installing the earlier version just to get the activation code - too much work when PD15 running quite nicely at the moment!) Director Suite 365
AMD FX-8320 3.50 GHz Eight-Core
Samsung SSD 850 EVO 250gb (OS)
Seagate 2TB SATA-III Hybrid 7200RPM Hard Drive (Data)
Toshiba 4TB SATA-III Hard drive (Archive)
24GB Memory
Nvidia GeForce GTX 650 2gb
Microsoft® Windows 10 (64-bit)
CLD [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Mar 23, 2007 02:05 Messages: 925 Offline
[Post New]
Hello,

Since PowerDirector 15, there is no code anymore for PowerDirector Mobile. Just download and install the free version now. This one:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cyberlink.powerdirector.DRA140225_01

They (free and bundle) are exactly the same.

David

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jul 19. 2017 05:06

TeeMan1 [Avatar]
Member Joined: Nov 03, 2014 01:41 Messages: 91 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Hello,

Since PowerDirector 15, there is no code anymore for PowerDirector Mobile. Just download and install the free version now. This one:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cyberlink.powerdirector.DRA140225_01

They (free and bundle) are exactly the same.

David

CLD, thanks for the heads up. It was driving me battylaughing TeeMan