Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
PowerDVD 9 Patch is out go get it!!!
Johnathan [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 01, 2009 21:34 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
I had the 7.3 BD OEM version installed and 2 days ago I upgraded to version 9 ultra. Tonight none of my discs would play at all. I installed this upgrade and it's all good in the neighborhood!
Martin [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 12, 2008 06:09 Messages: 47 Offline
[Post New]
Ahh great! Just downloaded the patch and it says that it cannot be installed (not the right version or no PDVD installed - both is incorrect, of course!) I'm using WIn7 7057 x64 btw.

Another perfect example of Cyberlinks great quality!

Regards!
George [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 25, 2009 17:58 Messages: 6 Offline
[Post New]
Patch is not effective. I installed it and when I go to play a DVD I get an error message. Divx movies play fine but no DVD's or VOB files?
mlrandall222 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 29, 2009 10:26 Messages: 7 Offline
[Post New]
I got the patch and installed it. By the way, I saw a post that said the patch would not install. I got this message too but had not activated the Power DVD to Power DVD Ultra. Patch installed fine after I activated.

I saw no improvement after the patch installation. Same problem as before. BD disc plays up to the start of the movie and then freezes. I have one BD that works but it has no menu (HD Aquarium). I wonder if the menu is the problem? Very frustrated.

I asked for my money back and no response.