Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Arranging Photos
[Post New]
I am using Power Director 15 in Windows 7 Pro......Easy Editor and I need to know how to arrage the photos so that I can make the photos that I want to be first and last. As it is now, it seems to randomly select the first and last photo.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jul 07. 2017 20:20

ynotfish
Senior Contributor Location: N.S.W. Australia Joined: May 08, 2009 02:06 Messages: 9977 Offline
[Post New]
Hi gskywalkers -

Even though you're working in "Easy Editor" mode, you're actually making it a little more difficult for yourself... as in, there's a bit less flexibility. It's effectively like using Magic Style/Movie Wizard.

BUT - from Easy Editor, you can select "Edit in Theme Designer" or "Advanced Editing" (then Theme Designer). This will allow you to change the order of photos/videos.

In other words, if you want to control things more, it's better to start in the "Full Feature Editor" then go to Theme Designer. That way, you can use the templates but have more control.

Cheers - Tony
Visit PDtoots. PowerDirector Tutorials, tips, free resources & more. Subscribe!
Full linked Tutorial Catalog
PDtoots happily supports fellow PowerDirector users!
[Post New]
Quote Hi gskywalkers -

Even though you're working in "Easy Editor" mode, you're actually making it a little more difficult for yourself... as in, there's a bit less flexibility. It's effectively like using Magic Style/Movie Wizard.

BUT - from Easy Editor, you can select "Edit in Theme Designer" or "Advanced Editing" (then Theme Designer). This will allow you to change the order of photos/videos.

In other words, if you want to control things more, it's better to start in the "Full Feature Editor" then go to Theme Designer. That way, you can use the templates but have more control.

Cheers - Tony

Thanks Tony........I will give this a try and see how it works out
[Post New]
Quote Hi gskywalkers -

Cheers - Tony

Hi Tony.......I am still having problems with this. I am able to go into the Full Feature Editor and arrange the photos but I don't see how to get into the Theme Designer at this point and use the templates.