Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
PDNews Issue 3 is here!
vn800rider
Senior Contributor Location: Darwen, UK Joined: May 15, 2008 04:32 Messages: 1949 Offline
[Post New]

Hi Members,

Issue 3 is available here.

Cheers

Adrian

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Aug 09. 2017 04:41

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated. (see below)
Confucius
AMD Phenom IIX6 1055T, win10, 5 internal drives, 7 usb drives, struggling power supply.
[Post New]
I have just purchased power to go 11 I have tried to burn a blue ray disc on a blue ray player and although it has been asigned to the correct path of the Blue Ray player it still defulte to the DVD player mpeg 2 instead of Mpeg 4 This program was a waist of money

[Edited to remove confusing inclusion of previous and not relevant post - Moderator]

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jul 12. 2017 03:56

Peter82
tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
Unfortunately, there is nothing in the PD News about Power2Go 11 that I could find. You may have purchased the deluxe instead of the platinum edition which does not support Blu-ray. See this comparison chart: https://www.cyberlink.com/products/power2go-platinum/compare-versions_en_US.html . In your other post, you claim to be using 4k film. You need a blu-ray burner, blu-ray disc, Platinum edition of P2Go. You can then have a reduced blu-ray resolution of that 4k film you claim.

P.S. It looks like that this forum has been changed where a user may make mistakes in editing quoted posts and not cause a nested post by putting their own comments in the quotes. This is a good change for forum users.
The Shadowman
Senior Contributor Location: UK Joined: Dec 15, 2014 13:06 Messages: 1831 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Unfortunately, there is nothing in the PD News about Power2Go 11 that I could find. You may have purchased the deluxe instead of the platinum edition which does not support Blu-ray. See this comparison chart: https://www.cyberlink.com/products/power2go-platinum/compare-versions_en_US.html . In your other post, you claim to be using 4k film. You need a blu-ray burner, blu-ray disc, Platinum edition of P2Go. You can then have a reduced blu-ray resolution of that 4k film you claim.

P.S. It looks like that this forum has been changed where a user may make mistakes in editing quoted posts and not cause a nested post by putting their own comments in the quotes. This is a good change for forum users.

Hi Tomasc

Is it me? What has post 2 got to do with post 1?

Robert Panny TM10, GH2, GH4,
tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Hi Tomasc

Is it me? What has post 2 got to do with post 1?

Robert

I think Peter82 may have not read the forum policy about starting a New Topic post on any issues that he might have.embarassed
BarryTheCrab
Senior Contributor Location: USA Joined: Nov 06, 2008 22:18 Messages: 6240 Offline
[Post New]
I would like to say how much I like the newsletter, it's got a clean easy-to-read layout, and touches on solid topics. Oh, I forgot to mention you have my site in there! So very cool, I see my traffic has ticked up a little. Lots of camera file downloads, too, but I sorely lack many modern cameras and my pleas for more files on the Forum have gone a-begging.

A good topic, I think, in a future article, is why transitions behave the way they do. Some affect the entire screen no matter that you applied it to a PIP object, and some work to affect only the PIP it was applied to. Those that affect only the actual PIP can really be used very simply and quickly as editing tools to make PIPs behave like they have been key-framed, so to speak. Superb shortcut for slideshows. Anyway, just a topic for a lengthy investigation and explanation.

The Crab HP Envy Phoenix/4thGen i7-4770(4@3.4GHz~turbo>3.9)
Nvidia GTX 960(4GB)/16GB DDR3/
Canon Vixia HV30/HF-M40/HF-M41/HF-G20/Olympus E-PL5.
Tape capture using 6 VCR, TBC-1000, Elite BVP4+, Sony D8 camcorder with TBC.
https://www.facebook.com/BarryAFTT