Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Moving and Placing Soundtrack Accurately
Barry D [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 08, 2017 19:22 Messages: 27 Offline
[Post New]
Hi, Using Powerdirector 15, I have noticed that when trying to move a soundtrack to a specific point on the timeline, it is usually only possible to move it in increments of about 1/8th of an inch, which is not very precise. On my current project I have by chance positioned a musical soundtrack where changes in the music correspond with scene changes, and I want to preserve this, but still have a bit of editing to do earlier in the timeline. I had an idea to split the video timeline at the beginning of the audio track, so i can "buffer up" the soundtrack to it should it go out of sync, but for some reason this causes a slight glitch on the video (of a train moving). Perhaps this may not occur after rendering. I have split the timeline on a scene before (to gradually change to monochrome) and no glitches occured. One more thing, it seems it is not possible to crop an imported photo the same way that video can be cropped (using Powertools) as the option does not appear. Is there any way of doing this? Many thanks in advance.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Jun 28. 2017 21:56