Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Unable to uploading video to instagram
Bob Mc [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 24, 2009 20:50 Messages: 39 Offline
[Post New]
Hello, I'm running PD 15 and have created several video's (mostly for testing this) to upload to my instragram story feed. However none of the videos will upload. I using the the 9:16 ratio, I have no music and the video is under 10 seconds long. When I produce the videos I use the H.264 option and I've tried both 720x1280 and 1080x1920. The videos are have ranged from 23mb down to 4mb and still no luck. I only have the option, as far as I can tell to use .mp4 so not sure there's anything I can change there. I'm uploading the videos to my dropbox account and then downloading them to my phone, (Galaxy S6 Active) where I can attempt to upload to the IG story feed.

Has anyone had any success at creating and uploading video to IG story feed? Any idea what I'm missing here?

Thanks,

Bob PD15
Dell Studio XPS 9100 Desktop
Win 10 x64
32Gb Memory
Intel i7 CPU 930 @ 2.80GHz Quad Core
ATI Radeon HD 5670 -1Gb Mem
garymc2450 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Feb 14, 2017 03:25 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Hello, I'm running PD 15 and have created several video's (mostly for testing this) to upload to my instragram story feed. However none of the videos will upload. I using the the 9:16 ratio, I have no music and the video is under 10 seconds long. When I produce the videos I use the H.264 option and I've tried both 720x1280 and 1080x1920. The videos are have ranged from 23mb down to 4mb and still no luck. I only have the option, as far as I can tell to use .mp4 so not sure there's anything I can change there. I'm uploading the videos to my dropbox account and then downloading them to my phone, (Galaxy S6 Active) where I can attempt to upload to the IG story feed.

Has anyone had any success at creating and uploading video to IG story feed? Any idea what I'm missing here?

Thanks,

Bob

Have you tried uploading the produced mp4 file directly to instagram from your computer useing the downloaded app called "gramblr"? I've been using it for a couple of months due as my phone stopped uploading my PD videos, gramblr works ok for me.
Bob Mc [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 24, 2009 20:50 Messages: 39 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Hello, I'm running PD 15 and have created several video's (mostly for testing this) to upload to my instragram story feed. However none of the videos will upload. I using the the 9:16 ratio, I have no music and the video is under 10 seconds long. When I produce the videos I use the H.264 option and I've tried both 720x1280 and 1080x1920. The videos are have ranged from 23mb down to 4mb and still no luck. I only have the option, as far as I can tell to use .mp4 so not sure there's anything I can change there. I'm uploading the videos to my dropbox account and then downloading them to my phone, (Galaxy S6 Active) where I can attempt to upload to the IG story feed.

Thanks,

Bob

Have you tried uploading the produced mp4 file directly to instagram from your computer useing the downloaded app called "gramblr"? I've been using it for a couple of months due as my phone stopped uploading my PD videos, gramblr works ok for me.

Thanks Gary, I haven't tried that, however after looking into the app it appears to be uploading to the normal feed and I'm mostly looking to add to the IG story portion.. Thanks for passing along the info though! PD15
Dell Studio XPS 9100 Desktop
Win 10 x64
32Gb Memory
Intel i7 CPU 930 @ 2.80GHz Quad Core
ATI Radeon HD 5670 -1Gb Mem