Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
PD7-SlideShow
Karenx13 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Feb 05, 2009 21:23 Messages: 30 Offline
[Post New]
I am working with digital photos in PD7. Since I have a 27" standard screen T.V, up until now I have made my movies in 640x480 & it's been a perfect fit for MY T.V. I am in the process of doing some Wedding Photos for a couple who have a wide screen T.V. Since I do have a wide screen monitor on my computer I figured I could make a 16:9 wide screen & preview it that way. But I have found that no matter how large I render a movie clip all the way to 1920x1080 (the largest avalible), it still does not fit the width of my monitor. Is there a way to fit the full width of a wide screen? It seems to me the only difference is that you get the black bands across the top & bottom but the movie itself doesn't change. Am I missing something? Thanks Karen

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Mar 15. 2009 04:22

karen
Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q8300 @ 2.50GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.5GHz
Memory: 6144MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 6144MB
RAM Page File: 2082MB used, 10202MB available
[Post New]
I don't use my PD for slide shows but just a comment is that most monitors are 16:10 not 16:9 and depending on your video card settings it might be stretched to accommodate 16:9 material vertically or not..... just something to be aware of.
James W
Senior Contributor Location: Lakeland, FL USA Joined: Aug 18, 2008 10:36 Messages: 911 Offline
[Post New]
pjc,

What program do you use for your slideshows?

Thanks,

Jim

Q9300 2.5 GHz
4 GB Ram
Nvidia 9800 GT