Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Poor picture quality
Mark [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 14, 2009 05:33 Messages: 10 Offline
[Post New]
On my first attempt at using the free software "PowerDVD" by Cyberlink that came with my new JVC camcorder; I have a problem where there is a freeze of the last frame in between each different shot. This can last for upto about 3 seconds, but it makes a 30 minute film really hard to watch.

Have I done something wrong ? Or is this a feature problem of digital camera's. I have always used a Sony handicam with Hi-8 tape before and thought I was upgrading...

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jan 14. 2009 15:08

Mark [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 14, 2009 05:33 Messages: 10 Offline
[Post New]
I've now sorted that problem out, by using the "Powerproducer 5" which renders the two clips together..... but, I now find then when I have made my movie and burnt to DVD whenever there is motion the picture is really badly jaggy, with horizontal lines. The picture quality is very poor.

I am using maximum quality on the JVC camcorder, windows XP with Service Pack 3, and v5 powerproducer that came with the camcorder.

Any ideas why ? Can it be cured ?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jan 14. 2009 15:08