Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Is there a way to save a User Defined Magic Motion?
SeymourButzPlease123 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 06, 2013 21:02 Messages: 49 Offline
[Post New]
I'm doing some layering of pictures where I would like multiple layers of the same picture to pan and zoom along with each other.

Is there a way to save a User Defined Magic Motion and apply it to other clips in other tracks?

Thanks.
Carl312
Senior Contributor Location: Texas, USA Joined: Mar 16, 2010 20:11 Messages: 9090 Offline
[Post New]
Quote I'm doing some layering of pictures where I would like multiple layers of the same picture to pan and zoom along with each other.

Is there a way to save a User Defined Magic Motion and apply it to other clips in other tracks?

Thanks.
The Answer may be NO.

No Keyframe for Magic Motion

Some versions of Powerdirector may had keyframes for Magic motion. Carl312: Windows 10 64-bit 8 GB RAM,AMD Phenom II X4 965 3.4 GHz,ATI Radeon HD 5770 1GB,240GB SSD,two 1TB HDs.

tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
Carl312 is right. Don’t know how the images are laid out on your timeline. You can use PiP designer on one image then copy that keyframe attribute to all the others if desired.