Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
moving a title template
pamenamel
Newbie Location: Alpharetta, GA Joined: Dec 15, 2014 18:51 Messages: 10 Offline
[Post New]
I have created a custom title. I want to transfer it to another project but it's driving me crazy. I have uploaded it to the cloud, downloaded it. transfered it into the new project. Everything says it worked. I get a message that the new template is "ready to use".

But I can't find it in the new project!! I've tried everything I can think of to access it in the new project but I'm getting nowhere. It's not in my titles anywhere.

There has to be an easy way to share custom titles between projects. What am I doing wrong?

Pam Pam East
www.pameast.net
ynotfish
Senior Contributor Location: N.S.W. Australia Joined: May 08, 2009 02:06 Messages: 9977 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Pam -

You're going about it the right way

If all has gone well, your custom title template should appear in the Downloaded section of your titles... & under All Content, of course.

When you upload to CL Cloud (only), then later download it, it is renamed as "Title_xxx_DOWNLOAD", but in PDR it will have its original custom name.

If you still can't locate it, try switching your project aspect ration between 16:9 & 4:3.

Cheers - Tony

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jun 02. 2017 18:56

Visit PDtoots. PowerDirector Tutorials, tips, free resources & more. Subscribe!
Full linked Tutorial Catalog
PDtoots happily supports fellow PowerDirector users!