Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
tag faces - automatic?
BadWolf [Avatar]
Member Joined: Sep 10, 2015 09:45 Messages: 126 Offline
[Post New]
Am I doing something wrong? Trying to tag faces...and it is brutally time consuming. Doesn't PhotoDirector learn after you tag some faces and then auto apply tags to faces in the future? Everytime I import new pictures I seem to have to manually go through each again and tell PD who each face is. This doesnt' seem right to me, as google photos for example can identify faces easily after you've told it who is who.

Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks!
marshalson [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: May 21, 2017 22:53 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
I do not know too
stevek
Senior Contributor Location: Houston, Texas USA Joined: Jan 25, 2011 12:18 Messages: 4663 Offline
[Post New]
Have either of you looked at the Tutorials for Organizing your photos? Go here and watch the tutorials for organizing collections.. .
BoilerPlate: To posters who ask for help -- it is nice to thank the volunteers who try to answer your questions !
Anything I post unless stated with a reference is my personal opinion.