Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
manual batch capture
bugslayer [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: May 06, 2017 19:16 Messages: 5 Offline
[Post New]
First time posting here and a novice with Powerdirector 15.

I am using a digital video camcorder to bring video into PD15 for editing. I'm using an IEEE 1394 cord.

PD runs the camcorder, of course.

I've tried manual batch capture and when I follow the instructions on the interface, I don't see the Mark in or Mark out highlighted.

So, with the tape rewound, I click on Perform Manual Batch Capture. A screen pops up, telling me, step by step what I need to do.

Step 1 is click the "add" button. I do that. I don't see any changes, so then I go to step 2, which is "set a frame as the starting position using the playback controls and then click Mark in."

This is where I'm stuck. The Mark in and Mark out indicators are not highlighted.

I can advance each frame by clicking on the "next" frame button, and I'm well into the video, and the Mark in or Mark out indicators are still greyed out.

Clearly, I'm doing this incorrectly. I could sure use some advice.

Thanks.

Alan

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at May 06. 2017 19:29