CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
How to schedule Screen Recorder 15?
Reply to this topic
pmikep [Avatar]
Senior Member Private Message Joined: Nov 26, 2016 22:51 Messages: 285 Offline
[Post New]
I searched for this in the forum (nothing found) and I don't see a way to do it with Screen Recorder 15. But in case I'm missing something, is there a way to set the record time so that Screen Recoder stops recording after, say, one and a half hours?
Carl312
Senior Contributor Private Message Location: Texas, USA Joined: Mar 16, 2010 20:11 Messages: 9089 Offline
[Post New]
Quote I searched for this in the forum (nothing found) and I don't see a way to do it with Screen Recorder 15. But in case I'm missing something, is there a way to set the record time so that Screen Recoder stops recording after, say, one and a half hours?
Not any way I have found. As far As I know, Screen Recorder is manual Start and Stop only. Carl312: Windows 10 64-bit 8 GB RAM,AMD Phenom II X4 965 3.4 GHz,ATI Radeon HD 5770 1GB,240GB SSD,two 1TB HDs.

Rescue Ranger [Avatar]
Newbie Private Message Joined: Feb 07, 2011 03:26 Messages: 4 Offline
[Post New]
Not any way I have found. As far As I know, Screen Recorder is manual Start and Stop only.

Maybe the developers can pick this up as a feature request?
I will use it to record webcams on specific times. And then I will edit them into 1 movie.

Patrick
optodata
Senior Contributor Private Message Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 6534 Offline
[Post New]
The developers gernally don't read these posts, so if you'd like to make a feature request it's better to use Rate Us & Provide Suggestions under PowerDirector's File menu.

Also, you can generally schedule any Windows app to run whenever you want. See this article from 2012 for starters.
Reply to this topic