Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Where can I download PowerDirector 11 Deluxe?
mrloowee123 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 28, 2017 18:24 Messages: 12 Offline
[Post New]
Purchased this software in 2012 and suddenly my laptop crashed and need to reinstall it.

Could not find it on the site. Where can I download it?

Appreciate any help guys.

Thanks...
[Post New]
Quote Purchased this software in 2012 and suddenly my laptop crashed and need to reinstall it.

Thanks...

Is there an email you can find with a download link? Not sure if thats how you got yours orgiginally but powerdirector 15 came via a download link from email for me "I love editing. It's one of my favorite parts about filmmaking" - Steven Spielberg
BarryTheCrab
Senior Contributor Location: USA Joined: Nov 06, 2008 22:18 Messages: 6240 Offline
[Post New]
Only customer support can help you and you will need some type of proof of purchase. HP Envy Phoenix/4thGen i7-4770(4@3.4GHz~turbo>3.9)
Nvidia GTX 960(4GB)/16GB DDR3/
Canon Vixia HV30/HF-M40/HF-M41/HF-G20/Olympus E-PL5.
Tape capture using 6 VCR, TBC-1000, Elite BVP4+, Sony D8 camcorder with TBC.
https://www.facebook.com/BarryAFTT
mrloowee123 [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote Purchased this software in 2012 and suddenly my laptop crashed and need to reinstall it.

Thanks...

Is there an email you can find with a download link? Not sure if thats how you got yours orgiginally but powerdirector 15 came via a download link from email for me

The download links in the email does not work anymore.
Longedge [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Apr 28, 2011 15:38 Messages: 1504 Offline
[Post New]
Quote The download links in the email does not work anymore.

Download links only work for a very limited time, you can pay extra to extend that time and/or to get a disc sent to you. I download and then the first thing I do is save 2 extra copies, one on an external HD and one on a DVD together with a copy of the receipt and installation keys.

If you've lost your downloaded software and can prove purchase then as Barry says, it's only customer support that can help you.
mrloowee123 [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote Only customer support can help you and you will need some type of proof of purchase.

Thanks Barry. I am working with the Support right now. They provided me the link but for win 8 even though I asked for win 10. Let see what will they say about it. If the software for win 10 is available.
mrloowee123 [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote The download links in the email does not work anymore.

Download links only work for a very limited time, you can pay extra to extend that time and/or to get a disc sent to you. I download and then the first thing I do is save 2 extra copies, one on an external HD and one on a DVD together with a copy of the receipt and installation keys.

If you've lost your downloaded software and can prove purchase then as Barry says, it's only customer support that can help you.

I will definitely save on my external drive. Thanks