Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
audio problem
cincydroneboy [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 21, 2017 13:36 Messages: 37 Offline
[Post New]
for some reason i have no audio in PD15 i have made no changes, when i drag my clip to the timeline the speaker under the preview window gets a slash through it, i hover over it and it says adjust volume but does nothing, it has worked fine in the past when i did use PD. if i click on the audio track and select edit in audiodirector the sound plays in audiodirector but nothing in PD. any ideas? thanks
Carl312
Senior Contributor Location: Texas, USA Joined: Mar 16, 2010 20:11 Messages: 9090 Offline
[Post New]
Quote for some reason i have no audio in PD15 i have made no changes, when i drag my clip to the timeline the speaker under the preview window gets a slash through it, i hover over it and it says adjust volume but does nothing, it has worked fine in the past when i did use PD. if i click on the audio track and select edit in audiodirector the sound plays in audiodirector but nothing in PD. any ideas? thanks
Check the Preview, Check Real time Preview. Non-Real time preview has no sound. Carl312: Windows 10 64-bit 8 GB RAM,AMD Phenom II X4 965 3.4 GHz,ATI Radeon HD 5770 1GB,240GB SSD,two 1TB HDs.