Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Problem with Motion Designer
David-Livermore [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 10, 2017 11:11 Messages: 20 Offline
[Post New]
When I start Motion Designer for a still image, only the blue dot appears within the designer window, and I'm not able to create any motion effects.

I've attached a screen print.

Will appreciate any advice.

Thank you, David
[Thumb - Nastia-screen-print.jpg]
 Filename
Nastia-screen-print.jpg
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
184 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
19 time(s)
tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
In your screenshot you chose the User Designed motion style which requires you to create the movement the way you want. Temporarily choose any of the other styles and see that they do work. You must click the OK button on the lower right for it to work.

Here is a link to a post on how to use that particular User Designed motion style : http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/51562.page#post_box_270505 .

Let us know if this help.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Mar 10. 2017 12:33

David-Livermore [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 10, 2017 11:11 Messages: 20 Offline
[Post New]
Quote In your screenshot you chose the User Designed motion style which requires you to create the movement the way you want. Temporarily choose any of the other styles and see that they do work. You must click the OK button on the lower right for it to work.

Here is a link to a post on how to use that particular User Designed motion style : http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/51562.page#post_box_270505 .

Tomasc - Thank you so much for the fast reply. I neglected to mention that I was using the User Designed motion style. I tried a couple of the canned motion styles, and they worked fine. I then tried the User Designed style again and.... now it works. No idea why, but I'm good to go for now.

Thank you!

David