Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
patch issues
nikolo [Avatar]
Member Location: athens Joined: Oct 28, 2012 06:52 Messages: 127 Offline
[Post New]
1)Hello today i download from updates page the patch :update power dierctor 15 to build 2026.but appears the message :you do not have the required version of this pogram in your system.the installation will abort.but when run the power director ,the program ''transfer'' me to the page for a free update which installed succesfully.now my version is 15.0.2509.0.so i think update my software to the latest version (build 2509 release date :2017-02-12).so the program ''accept'' the latest update? not with chronological order?

2)also yesterday in my win 10's program folder appears the director suite with capacity 8GB.(i install everything except audio director).today appears with only 485 MB!!why?

3)is there any removal-cleaner tool for director suite or for each software separately?and how can i dwonload them?

sorry for my bad english
[Thumb - 6.jpg]
 Filename
6.jpg
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
11 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
37 time(s)
[Thumb - 5.jpg]
 Filename
5.jpg
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
34 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
52 time(s)
[Thumb - 4.jpg]
 Filename
4.jpg
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
53 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
40 time(s)
ynotfish
Senior Contributor Location: N.S.W. Australia Joined: May 08, 2009 02:06 Messages: 9977 Offline
[Post New]
Hi nikolo -

You have the latest patch installed, it seems.

2509 is the most recent patch. It includes all fixes from previous patches.

Cheers - Tony
Visit PDtoots. PowerDirector Tutorials, tips, free resources & more. Subscribe!
Full linked Tutorial Catalog
PDtoots happily supports fellow PowerDirector users!