Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
delete Opacity dot
Maarkr [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 14, 2013 11:11 Messages: 18 Offline
[Post New]
prob an easy one but i couldn't find it

on the timeline, the opacity dots on the line... you hover over it and it turns red, you click on the line to add one, but I tried CTL and ALT click but it doesn't delete the dots? inquiring minds want to know.

thanks
ynotfish
Senior Contributor Location: N.S.W. Australia Joined: May 08, 2009 02:06 Messages: 9977 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Maarkr -

Are you referring to the audio gain keyframes? The ones at the start & end of a clip are there by default. If you've added others & you want to get rid of them you can:

1. drag the dot off the clip (give it the flick), or

2. right click on the clip & select "Restore to original volume level"

If you've added opacity keyframes, you can drag them off the clip too.

Cheers - Tony
Visit PDtoots. PowerDirector Tutorials, tips, free resources & more. Subscribe!
Full linked Tutorial Catalog
PDtoots happily supports fellow PowerDirector users!
JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
Quote prob an easy one but i couldn't find it

on the timeline, the opacity dots on the line... you hover over it and it turns red, you click on the line to add one, but I tried CTL and ALT click but it doesn't delete the dots? inquiring minds want to know.

thanks

For the "opacity" you can just drag the control marker off the top of the video to delete. You can also drag down into the audio to delete as well.

Jeff