Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Problems with creating custom Disc Menu in PD 15
Rikko [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Feb 09, 2017 21:00 Messages: 5 Offline
[Post New]
Newbie with PD 15, but have experience with Adobe Premiere Elements 11. I am having trouble with a menu button staying in my custom Disc Menu whenever I preview it, but I cannot see it in the small menu icons in "Menu Structure". I have re-edited it several times, even pulling the cursor over the entire work screen to see if anything shows up that might be hiding in the background, but I cannot find anything except what I put there to customize the menu, and it's not placed where it may be behind another item either. I have started from scratch a few times, but with the same problem. I am choosing the Blu-ray disc format, and have tried it in DVD format, but I still get the button showing in the preview. I have yet to try burning to a BD-RE disc to see if it shows up there, but I figure the preview is true. I wish I could use a provided template and just delete the default items that appear in it, but that does not work. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
You don’t delete the default items in a menu. See this tutorial on how those items are used and when to modify or change them in the end: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGCM_Vs4O-M . That should get you started and you can move on to advanced menu editing later.

Let us know if this helps.