Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
PhotoDirector 8 stopped working! FIXED
Kyle 40
Contributor Location: Cumbria Joined: Sep 06, 2013 14:14 Messages: 467 Offline
[Post New]
PhotoDirector 8 will not load past the Splash Screen ! This has happened to me once before with PhotoDirector 7!

As before with Vers 7, I don't know why it has happened although I suspect Microsoft Updates has something to do with it. I've tried using System Restore to take the PC settings back 1 month but PhotoDirector 8 still wont load.

I think it's time to take the dogs out for a walk before my headache gets worse and chew this over ... again!

Any advice in the meantime, will be gratefully received.

Cheers

Dave

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Feb 13. 2017 14:53

I just want to edit and make pictures, walk my dog and go fishing.
Kyle 40
Contributor Location: Cumbria Joined: Sep 06, 2013 14:14 Messages: 467 Offline
[Post New]
Quote PhotoDirector 8 will not load past the Splash Screen ! This has happened to me once before with PhotoDirector 7!

As before with Vers 7, I don't know why it has happened although I suspect Microsoft Updates has something to do with it. I've tried using System Restore to take the PC settings back 1 month but PhotoDirector 8 still wont load.

I think it's time to take the dogs out for a walk before my headache gets worse and chew this over ... again!

Any advice in the meantime, will be gratefully received.

Cheers

Dave

Strangely enough, both PhotoDirector and ColourDirector would not load.

However I've Fixed it !! Yeayyy.

To cut a LONG STORY short, I've replaced the Nvidia driver, it was the same version but something must have corrupted my existing driver.

Hope this helps someone else.

Chees all I just want to edit and make pictures, walk my dog and go fishing.