Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Schwarzes Bild und Endloszeitanzeige bei PowerDVD 8 Ultra (Blu Ray)
PeterB [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 31, 2008 04:18 Messages: 13 Offline
[Post New]
Ich will mal hier mein Problem posten (da das Ticket über den englischen Bereich noch nicht beantwortet ist), vielleicht hat ja hier der ein oder andere eine Idee:

My Version of PowerDVD is: 8.0.2217a.00
I have a optical blu ray drive from LG with the firmware Version 1.03.

I can play lots of movies but the following movies I can't play at all.
1st movie: The X-Files - I want to believe
The first time I tried to play the movie I got the message "please update your player to watch this movie". I did so with downloading the latest patch from the 2008-12-11 and installing the patch.
But after that it just goes until title 2 and I'm just getting only a black image for lots of minutes. It even doesn't change to any chapter. I tried already many times to change the title, but it happens nothing (the same with using the browser).
It's the same for the german movie "Die Welle". In the first title it shows some trailer, but as soon as it tries to show title 2, I'll just get a black image.
For all other Blu Ray movies I had no issue so far.

Anmerkung: Mit der Firmware Version hab ich mich wahrscheinlich geiirt. Es ist die neueste Version (dürfte 1.06 oder 1.07 sein), da ich sie über das automatisierte Tool von LG laufend aktuell halte.
PeterB [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 31, 2008 04:18 Messages: 13 Offline
[Post New]
Vom englischen Support von Cyberlink gibt es bis heute keine Antwort ....