Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
BuildInfo Reg Location in Windows 10 Pro AU
TOF [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 02, 2017 12:23 Messages: 17 Offline
[Post New]
HKLM\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\Cyberlink\PowerDVD16\BuildInf

Edit: (Unfortunately the original format has not been preserved but the Reg Key locations are still there)frown

While filling out a trouble report to CyberLink I needed the SR number for inclusion. However the instructions insisted the SR could be found as shown in 2. Location which is correct for that build and probably will be correct for the next Production Release of the Creator version. The actual location shown in 1. is correct for Build 14393.xxx in case anyone is as inefficient as I appear to be. 1. Location in Microsoft Windows Version 1607 (Build 14393.693)==================================================Registry Key : HKLM\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\Cyberlink\PowerDVD16\BuildInfoName : SR_NoType : REG_SZData : DVD16XXXX_XXKey Modified Time : 1/2/2017 8:13:41 PMData Length : 13====================================================================================================Registry Key : HKLM\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\Cyberlink\PowerDVD16\UserRegName : SR_NoType : REG_SZData : DVD16XXXX_XXKey Modified Time : 1/2/2017 8:13:41 PMData Length : 13==================================================2. Location in Microsoft Windows Version 1607 (Build 15002.1001)==================================================Registry Key : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Cyberlink\PowerDVD16\BuildInfoName : SR_NoType : REG_SZData : DVD16YYYY-YYKey Modified Time : 1/9/2017 5:16:52 PMData Length : 13====================================================================================================Registry Key : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Cyberlink\PowerDVD16\UserRegName : SR_NoType : REG_SZData : DVD16YYYY-YYKey Modified Time : 1/9/2017 5:16:52 PMData Length : 13==================================================

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Jan 11. 2017 12:33

[Post New]
Hi TOF,

To get the SR number of PowerDVD, you may launch PowerDVD directly, and click the "PowerDVD" string icon in the main program window to open the About version page. (The icon is usually at top left side of the main window.)

You can find SR number of your PowerDVD version on the About page.

Greetings,
Chuck
TOF [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 02, 2017 12:23 Messages: 17 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Hi TOF,

To get the SR number of PowerDVD, you may launch PowerDVD directly, and click the "PowerDVD" string icon in the main program window to open the About version page. (The icon is usually at top left side of the main window.)

You can find SR number of your PowerDVD version on the About page.

Greetings,
Chuck

Thank you for the reply. I didn't know that at the time and was following the instructions provided by your site while trying to complete the initial form to report my problem with PowerDVD crashing while tuned to a non-DRM TV channel. It appears now that several others have reported this same problem. I have not seen indication of a Cyberlink response so far but remain hopelful.