Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Motion tracker Leaving trail
_VoidNexus_
Newbie Joined: Jan 08, 2017 06:48 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
most of you probably know the thing in disney channel where an actor/actress says " hey im omething something and your watching disney channel" (waves wand) then creates the disney logo can you do this with PD15 motion tracker then it leaves a trail?
ynotfish
Senior Contributor Location: N.S.W. Australia Joined: May 08, 2009 02:06 Messages: 9977 Offline
[Post New]
Hi JoseII -

You won't be able to achieve that using motion tracker, without a complicated process of copying & pasting keyframe attributes... even then, it's unlikely to look much good undecided

Motion tracker allows text, images, video clips & some effects to follow the tracked subject.

What you need, I think, is a particle effect.

Here's a rough attempt I just made - consider it a draft (!) What I did was modify the 01_Star particle template by applying a motion path to it in the shape of the Disney channel logo.

http://directorzone.cyberlink.com/detail/136008129 When you open it in Particle Designer, click on the Motion tab and you'll see what I was attempting to do. Maybe it needs different particle objects. I know it's not right yet - just an idea.

Cheers - Tony

P.S. Attached is the image I used as a basis.
[Thumb - Disney Channel Logo.png]
 Filename
Disney Channel Logo.png
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
260 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
25 time(s)

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jan 08. 2017 23:06

Visit PDtoots. PowerDirector Tutorials, tips, free resources & more. Subscribe!
Full linked Tutorial Catalog
PDtoots happily supports fellow PowerDirector users!