Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Cannot Pack PD 14 Project
[Post New]
I get the following message after packing:

“Cyberlink Powerdirector could not complete the packaging of the clips used on the timeline”.

I have searched the Forum and the website and can’t find anything,

Anyone know how to fix this? ASUS GL752VW/ Windows 10 64 bit / 16GB RAM / Intel i7 6700HQ @ 2.6GHz / NVIDIA GeForce GTX960M / PD14 Ultimate -2820
Anja the Dane
Contributor Location: Denmark (North of Copenhagen) Joined: Mar 03, 2011 15:02 Messages: 347 Offline
[Post New]
Quote I get the following message after packing:

“Cyberlink Powerdirector could not complete the packaging of the clips used on the timeline”.

Anyone know how to fix this?

Hi,

Could it be that you don't have enough free space on the disk you want to pack the materials to?

Cheers, Anja PDR 14.0.4207.0 / Windows 10 64-bit / Asus / Intel i7-4790 3.60 GHz / 16GB RAM / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 / DirectX 12
[Post New]
Quote I get the following message after packing:

Anyone know how to fix this?

Hi,

Could it be that you don't have enough free space on the disk you want to pack the materials to?

Cheers, Anja

No. I’m saving to hard drive.

I erased the folder I was using and added a new folder with a different name and it worked. That is really strange and I can’t imagine what it didn’t like about the old folder.

Thanks for your reply. ASUS GL752VW/ Windows 10 64 bit / 16GB RAM / Intel i7 6700HQ @ 2.6GHz / NVIDIA GeForce GTX960M / PD14 Ultimate -2820
Anja the Dane
Contributor Location: Denmark (North of Copenhagen) Joined: Mar 03, 2011 15:02 Messages: 347 Offline
[Post New]
I am glad to hear you've solved the problem.

It's pretty annoying when an error occurs and it is not to figure out why.

Maybe it's that there has been a hidden character in the name you gave the first folder - then it goes wrong in several programs. PDR 14.0.4207.0 / Windows 10 64-bit / Asus / Intel i7-4790 3.60 GHz / 16GB RAM / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 / DirectX 12