Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Timeline view
bonagege [Avatar]
Senior Member Location: Italia, Lombardia GMT + 1 Joined: Jun 25, 2011 16:32 Messages: 187 Offline
[Post New]
I do not remember if the video track you can see more options. Single frame, multi-frame, etc. W 10 64 , pc Dell XPS 8000 - core i7 2,8 GHz--ram 6 MB--GEFORCE GTX 1050TI 4GB - SSD 256 + 2x630--area Pal
Videocam: Panasonic SD 700 avchd
Pinnacle 14 - PD 9-13-17
stevek
Senior Contributor Location: Houston, Texas USA Joined: Jan 25, 2011 12:18 Messages: 4663 Offline
[Post New]
Quote I do not remember if the video track you can see more options. Single frame, multi-frame, etc.

What does the help files say?

Could you please explain what you are asking in terms of what you want to do? .
BoilerPlate: To posters who ask for help -- it is nice to thank the volunteers who try to answer your questions !
Anything I post unless stated with a reference is my personal opinion.
bonagege [Avatar]
Senior Member Location: Italia, Lombardia GMT + 1 Joined: Jun 25, 2011 16:32 Messages: 187 Offline
[Post New]
Quote I do not remember if the video track you can see more options. Single frame, multi-frame, etc.

What does the help files say?

Could you please explain what you are asking in terms of what you want to do?

A chance to see all frames of a clip on the timeline, it is a Power Director function?

This is a feature of Premiere and Vegas. W 10 64 , pc Dell XPS 8000 - core i7 2,8 GHz--ram 6 MB--GEFORCE GTX 1050TI 4GB - SSD 256 + 2x630--area Pal
Pinnacle 14 - PD 9-13-17
stevek
Senior Contributor Location: Houston, Texas USA Joined: Jan 25, 2011 12:18 Messages: 4663 Offline
[Post New]
Did you spread out the timeline to the max? Is that what you are after? .
BoilerPlate: To posters who ask for help -- it is nice to thank the volunteers who try to answer your questions !
Anything I post unless stated with a reference is my personal opinion.
The Shadowman
Senior Contributor Location: UK Joined: Dec 15, 2014 13:06 Messages: 1831 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Did you spread out the timeline to the max? Is that what you are after?

Seeing individual frames on the timeline doesn't seem to be possible. However, if you go to the "seek by" button under the preview screen that will allow you to seek by "frame". Then just select the "next frame" and each frame will be shown one by one in the preview screen.

Probably not what you want, but it may help Panny TM10, GH2, GH4,
bonagege [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote Did you spread out the timeline to the max? Is that what you are after?

Seeing individual frames on the timeline doesn't seem to be possible. However, if you go to the "seek by" button under the preview screen that will allow you to seek by "frame". Then just select the "next frame" and each frame will be shown one by one in the preview screen.

Probably not what you want, but it may help
Probably not what you want, but it may help . YES, tank yuou W 10 64 , pc Dell XPS 8000 - core i7 2,8 GHz--ram 6 MB--GEFORCE GTX 1050TI 4GB - SSD 256 + 2x630--area Pal
Pinnacle 14 - PD 9-13-17