Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Radial filters
BarryTheCrab
Senior Contributor Location: USA Joined: Nov 06, 2008 22:18 Messages: 6240 Offline
[Post New]
I am using a Radial Filter mask, inverted, and following a particular point in my video, basically trying to add skintone to a totally blown-out overexposure video to make it appear as if the person singing is not deceased. Ghastly white face! So, I create a radial filter in CD5, invert it, and begin to follow the action so I can re-adjust the position of the filter. CD5 allows me several moves, but after that it will not budge the filter placement. Is there a limit to the moves I can make? HP Envy Phoenix/4thGen i7-4770(4@3.4GHz~turbo>3.9)
Nvidia GTX 960(4GB)/16GB DDR3/
Canon Vixia HV30/HF-M40/HF-M41/HF-G20/Olympus E-PL5.
Tape capture using 6 VCR, TBC-1000, Elite BVP4+, Sony D8 camcorder with TBC.
https://www.facebook.com/BarryAFTT
BarryTheCrab
Senior Contributor Location: USA Joined: Nov 06, 2008 22:18 Messages: 6240 Offline
[Post New]
I think I answered my own question. Within PowerDirector the program limits the moves, but if the file is imported to ColorDirector on it's own you can move it as many times as you like. It is frustrating to me that the program has 2 levels of functionality depending on how you access it. HP Envy Phoenix/4thGen i7-4770(4@3.4GHz~turbo>3.9)
Nvidia GTX 960(4GB)/16GB DDR3/
Canon Vixia HV30/HF-M40/HF-M41/HF-G20/Olympus E-PL5.
Tape capture using 6 VCR, TBC-1000, Elite BVP4+, Sony D8 camcorder with TBC.
https://www.facebook.com/BarryAFTT
[Post New]
Hello Barry,

What you're reporting doesn't seem right to me (just as it doesn't to you).

Here, using the Radial Filter, I've found no limitation to the number of position keyframes or position resets that can be made. For me, it functions the same whether opened as a standalone or via PowerDirector.

PIX PIX YouTube channel