Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Need Help with Error When Burning
Jerosmith1980 [Avatar]
Member Joined: Sep 12, 2012 10:59 Messages: 59 Offline
[Post New]
I made and successfully produced a home movie, and successfully burned it to a Blu-ray disc once already. Once I watched the home movie back on TV, I noticed a couple of small mistakes I had made.

I went back into the saved program and made the edits, and added a couple of small additions to the home movie.

Now....when I got to Burn the disc, the Authoring stops at 20% everytime and I get the following message:

Burning Unsuccessful

Error Code: e8000FFF

I can't figure out what the deal is....

Please help.
tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
It could be that the new edits you made shifted some of the original chapter points like on a transition or whatever. The stopping at 20% of authoring indicates that the menu did not like the chapter points and they should be redone after your editing.

If the editing were done on the menu that a menu item could be overlapping touching something it should not. The easiest way to fix that is to enable those automatic options in menu designer. I don’t use them anyway but it helps many users. I normally delete all chapter points after an edit and redo them. You don’t have to redo any chapter points before the edits.

Let us know if this helps.
Jerosmith1980 [Avatar]
[Post New]
Great feedback, thank you.

I did not make any edits within the Menu template itself, but I think you may be right about the chapter points. I will delete all the chapters and redo them.

I will let you know, thanks!
Jerosmith1980 [Avatar]
[Post New]
Well....sadly, that didnt work. I removed all the chapters, then added them back in. Still getting the exact same error. Ugh!
[Thumb - e8000FFF.jpg]
 Filename
e8000FFF.jpg
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
339 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
20 time(s)
tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
The last screenshot show that you are using what looks like a modified Cyberlink ink splatter menu. You can save the project to work on it later and try the original cyberlink ink splatter menu and Create a folder only in the final burn to see if it finishes. That folder can later be burned with Imgburn if it is successful.

Let us know if this helps.
Jerosmith1980 [Avatar]
[Post New]
I went back into the project and deleted that ink menu template, and put in a different one, and it did it's Authoring and Burning perfectly fine.

For some reason, it didn't like that first menu I put on there.

Thanks for the tips!