Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Can we please get a lens correction profile for the new DJI Phantom 4 PRO?
Trekz [Avatar]
Member Joined: Oct 16, 2016 00:32 Messages: 67 Offline
[Post New]
Seems like my pictures can use some lens correcting. Can you guys please make a lens correction profile for the new DJI Phantom 4 Pro?
[Post New]
Hello trekz,

You've moved up to a Phantom 4 Pro?

When you go to the Lens Profile page on DirectorZone, you'll see a link where you can submit a request fro particular profiles.

I've just submitted a profile request and suggest you do too.

PIX PIX YouTube channel
Trekz [Avatar]
Member Joined: Oct 16, 2016 00:32 Messages: 67 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Hello trekz,

You've moved up to a Phantom 4 Pro?

When you go to the Lens Profile page on DirectorZone, you'll see a link where you can submit a request fro particular profiles.

I've just submitted a profile request and suggest you do too.

PIX

Thank you. I just sent a request, but I do not think that is sufficient enough to actually get a lens profile for the p4p. That lens profile generator might be an option, but it seems like a great deal to go through to actually get this profile. Do you know if there's a place here in Southern California that does the lens profile generator for cyberlink? Might be a long shot, but it's worth asking. I do not have the setup to start generating my own.

It's a great upgrade. I had to get the p4p

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Dec 10. 2016 15:58