Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
PhotoDirector 7 Layers
RonH
Contributor Location: Norway (from Australia) Joined: Sep 05, 2011 10:13 Messages: 364 Offline
[Post New]
My PhotoDirector 7 does not include a Layers adjustment facility ... why is this? CYa Ron (W10/i5gen8/Nvidia)
Someone famous once said: "We only have the 4th dimension of 'time' so that everything does not all happen at once"
stevek
Senior Contributor Location: Houston, Texas USA Joined: Jan 25, 2011 12:18 Messages: 4663 Offline
[Post New]
Quote My PhotoDirector 7 does not include a Layers adjustment facility ... why is this?

Based on your one line question, I'll give you a one line answer - The Deluxe Version does not do layers; it is only in the Ultra Version.

You get what you pay for. (oops that is two lines.) .
BoilerPlate: To posters who ask for help -- it is nice to thank the volunteers who try to answer your questions !
Anything I post unless stated with a reference is my personal opinion.
RonH
Contributor Location: Norway (from Australia) Joined: Sep 05, 2011 10:13 Messages: 364 Offline
[Post New]
Quote My PhotoDirector 7 does not include a Layers adjustment facility ... why is this?

Based on your one line question, I'll give you a one line answer - The Deluxe Version does not do layers; it is only in the Ultra Version.

You get what you pay for. (oops that is two lines.)

Thanks for clarification.

Got a freebee 7 upgrade of my earlier purchase from Cyberlink. Wasn't worth the upgrade ... as you say, you get what you pay for but there are plenty of excellent free photo programmes available. Won't offend by mentioning any names sealed CYa Ron (W10/i5gen8/Nvidia)
Someone famous once said: "We only have the 4th dimension of 'time' so that everything does not all happen at once"