Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I need a tutorial or guide for the capture tab
georgesz99 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 31, 2015 11:40 Messages: 44 Offline
[Post New]
hi all hope you can help

ive searched and cannot find anything.. i selected the capture tab managed to switch camera on my surface pro tablet and switch to front camera but cannot figure out how you see how much you are recording or how to start and stop and what the various controls mean... is there a how to use tutorial for all the features and or guide...

also quite seperate... my eyesight is poor... is there any way i can enlarge the app space so that i can see the controls....

thanks

george
ynotfish
Senior Contributor Location: N.S.W. Australia Joined: May 08, 2009 02:06 Messages: 9977 Offline
[Post New]
Hi George -

The best place to start is: "What would you like to capture?"

It sounds like capture module is detecting both front & rear cameras, and you'd like to record using the front one (i.e. webcam). Once you've selected the device you want to use for capture, click on Settings in the lower right panel.

To capture, click the red record button... click it again when you want to stop. The captured video will be in the Output Content window (top right). The actual video is stored in your output folder.

From there, click on the Edit tab to work on it further.

Unfortunately, the windows in Capture are locked in place. Well - I can't find a way to modify them

Cheers - Tony
Visit PDtoots. PowerDirector Tutorials, tips, free resources & more. Subscribe!
Full linked Tutorial Catalog
PDtoots happily supports fellow PowerDirector users!