Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
DVD Title is on the screen but not on the DVD
[Post New]
In Create Disc the Title of the DVD is on the screen but when burnt is not on the DVD.

The original DVD was 3 1/2 mins long and when I created a disc the Title and Play button, complete with light pink cherry, was on the DVD where it should be albeit in white text. There was no apparent facility to change the colour of thhis Title.
Then I added more clips and exrended the DVD to 12 mins but when I burned the disc the Title was not on it.
So I went back to the PC and checked that the Title was still there and it was.

What is going on here please because I cannot find any solution to this madness!

Also, along the length of the timeline I added titles at different places to explain the different clips but when the disc was burnt several of the last titles were not anywhere near the right place. I checked the Timeline and sure enough those same titles were way off.
Can anyone explain that madness please?

Thanks.

PS. It would also help to have the titles on a track closer to the actual video track so you don't have to continuously scroll up and down to find where you are in trying to align both. Phil
Tell the truth - but gently.

PD14 Ultra
i5-6600K OC CPU, Asus Z170-P Motherboard, 4G Asus GeForce GTX 960, 240GB SSD, 1 x 1TB Seagate HDD, 1x 1TB SSD external backup HDD, 8GB RAM

Longedge [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Apr 28, 2011 15:38 Messages: 1504 Offline
[Post New]

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Nov 08. 2016 04:29