Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I Know This Is In Previous Versions but, - QuickTime and GoPro Studio - Any Updates?
CS2014
Senior Contributor Location: USA-Eastern Time Zone Joined: Sep 16, 2014 16:44 Messages: 629 Offline
[Post New]
I was wondering if there has been any updates that I haven't seen regarding QuickTime and GoPro Studio relating to PD. I saw the QT thread (earlier this year) and uninstalled it as there was a security issue. THen wasn't there a GoPro Studio issue too?

I have one camera, the FujiFilm XP70 that shoots in .MOV format and the GoPro camera that I shoot clips in a different format. The GoPro I can import directly into PD's timeline but I find I need to convert the FujiFilm's clips since I removed QT from the computer here.

Has there been any chatter about anything resolving the QT security issue? Additionally has there been any talk about the GoPro Studio issues regarding PD?

CS PD13 Ultimate - Build 3516, WIN 8.1, 64 Bit, 16G RAM, Intel Core i5 4460, CPU @ 3.2GHz, NVIDIA GeForce GT720, Graphics Memory(total avail.)-4093MB
LG WH14NS40 Blu-Ray Drive
CS2014
Senior Contributor Location: USA-Eastern Time Zone Joined: Sep 16, 2014 16:44 Messages: 629 Offline
[Post New]
I've put this in the wrong 'Room' folks - apologies.

Should be moved to the PD Previous Versions Room. If someone can do that fine - if you can't I'll go create the post there. (wont do this until early next week)

Thanks

CS PD13 Ultimate - Build 3516, WIN 8.1, 64 Bit, 16G RAM, Intel Core i5 4460, CPU @ 3.2GHz, NVIDIA GeForce GT720, Graphics Memory(total avail.)-4093MB
LG WH14NS40 Blu-Ray Drive