Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Working with clips during an extended period of time. Is there a way to save edited individual clips
[Post New]
I have the following scenario. I will have a set of clips which in the end will become a complete video. Now, those clips will be recorded during a period of time. And I would like to work with the already available ones, one by one and finish them up. In the end I will put them all together for a complete video It can't be correct creating a project of each and every one? I would like to save them without rendering. And then put them all together when finalizing the project. Thanks!
Longedge [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Apr 28, 2011 15:38 Messages: 1504 Offline
[Post New]

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Nov 08. 2016 10:58

[Post New]
Ok. So you actually render the clips one by one? And when done you will compile them in a single project? My concern is that I will render a clip twice and will that not impact the video quiality?

I can't stop thinking of those days when we copied over music from one casette tape to another. and in the end the quality was awaful, but we had a copy :

Thanks!
Longedge [Avatar]
[Post New]

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Nov 08. 2016 10:58

[Post New]
Ok. I did a test and it appears completing the video is way much faster adding the clips already finished so it might be the clips are just added in the finished video and not rendered again. I think this will work out for me too. Thanks!
Longedge [Avatar]
[Post New]

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Nov 08. 2016 10:57