Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
PowerDVD 16 remove OSD display selection from the menu under TV mode
audreyp [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 07, 2016 16:44 Messages: 17 Offline
[Post New]
Why did PowerDVD 16 remove OSD display selection from the menu under TV mode? It is useful stats info to see (audio/vidoe bit rates, etc.). Every other stream device/service offer these type of info in their apps. (Youtube, sling tv, roku...) I know you can hit hotkey D on the keyboard to display OSD, but I would like to see it in the menu selection just because other novice user may not know the hotkey. This feature is available in cinema mode PowerDVD version 8~15 and disappeared in version 16 TV mode. Very disappointed!
audreyp [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 07, 2016 16:44 Messages: 17 Offline
[Post New]
Why did PowerDVD 16 remove OSD display selection (Show Information) from the menu under TV mode? It is useful stats info to see (audio/vidoe bit rates, etc.). Every other stream device/service offer these type of info in their apps. (Youtube, sling tv, roku...) I know you can hit hotkey D on the keyboard to display OSD, but I would like to see it in the menu selection just because other novice user may not know the hotkey. This feature is available in cinema mode PowerDVD version 8~15 and disappeared in version 16 TV mode. Very disappointed!